Gyro down in Exmouth Gulf W.A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyro down in Exmouth Gulf W.A

Has anyone got any further info on this one?http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/west...26037996693The 2 km swim claim is a worry. Ironic that Alan was describing the preferred dunk method only last week.I also note that the media have used my old registration (G330) on a new machine in the picture which is not involved.

?????????????????Be keen to know more as I am not aware of anyone operating in Exmouth Gulf area as an instructor?Adrian

Comment

Unofficial feedback suggests that a tourist operation that flys Trikes called Birds Eye view may be involved. I am not aware that they operate gyro"s. It is not unusual for the media to get mixed up between a gyro and a trike. Adrian

Comment

Guys,I spoke with the local police and they described a "boat with a wing above it" so it is unlikely its one of ours. Adrian

Comment

Gdday Gentlemen,It"s great that non of our gyro mates involved. Highly true that the media got it mixed up. RgdsLou

Comment

Again this is bad advertising for Gyro"s, how the media stuff it up.

Comment

Again this is bad advertising for Gyro"s, how the media stuff it up.Unfortunately this mistake occurs quite often and certainly doesnt do anything to enhance the publics perception of gyros.

Comment

Working...
              X