A man was injured when his gyrocopter accident NT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A man was injured when his gyrocopter accident NT

I hope that there was no major injuriesMan injured in NT gyrocopter accidentand I hope that all is going to be wellRegards Webmaster

I know the machine but dont know who was driven it. ???

Comment

http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/201...51_ntnews.html

Comment

Be a bit of a blast from the past for Bones ..... he sure were lucky where this guy was not never good to see them on the ground like that

Comment

What! a rotax 912 engine failure... can"t be true...

Comment

What! a rotax 912 engine failure... can"t be true...

Comment

Thought someone would say that

Comment

Spoke to Peter on ph. in hospital. He"s ok and walking around checking out the available female nurses. Claimed it didn"t run out of fuel. Tacko played up and engine soon after failed. He has a crushed vertibre, which can be fixed. [was one of my students several yrs. back, had over 30 hrs. training]

Comment

Spoke to Peter on ph. in hospital. He"s ok and walking around checking out the available female nurses. Claimed it didn"t run out of fuel. Tacko played up and engine soon after failed. He has a crushed vertibre, which can be fixed. [was one of my students several yrs. back, had over 30 hrs. training] Pleased to hear he is reasonably ok Max.Aussie Paul.

Comment

Rotax tacos will chuck a spastic at the slightest electrical hickup. They are good warning devices for impendn failure.wen i had my dash catch alite a few years back, the first thing i saw [ after i smelled smoke] was the taco go"n bonkers.Shortly after everythn was smoken and it all turned to ****.[ but the 912 never missed a beet]

Comment

i"ve had 2 crashes , one with patroney blades [i] and the worst one was with alum blades where i chopped off 2 citrus trees about 10 foot from the ground [ very hard timber]. both times the mast [ certified material] never broke just bent above the top engine mount. i"ve seen others break also. considering the risk of the mast breaking off behind your neck i would be concerned why that happens again !!! any thoughts ????? its really good that peter is going to be ok,

Comment

chopped off 2 citrus trees about 10 foot from the ground [ very hard timber]. both times the mast [ certified material] never broke just bent above the top engine mountTony, the mast never broke coz the blades werent at full rpm.Choppn trees just before hitn the ground takes a fair amount of inertia out of the blades before they strike sumthn solid [ been there], and a rollover ment the blades were slow too [ been there too, after the stick broke in flight].Different story if they come to a sudden stop from flyn rpm. [ like they will if they hit the ground at the rite angle].Even if the mast dose shear off, theres buggerall weight init to do much more n dent ya skid lid.If you hava choise, go over on the rite side, coz then everythn will take off backwards, instead of over ya scon. [i]whats the connection between the

Comment

No news as to pilots condition or what stopped the 912 ??

Comment

Was waitn for this.Very diplomatic of you to ask bout ol mate first Brian. Ol mate should be orrite from wot iv heard, and the 912 has been "stolen".

Comment

Was waitn for this.Very diplomatic of you to ask bout ol mate first Brian. Ol mate should be orrite from wot iv heard, and the 912 has been "stolen".

Comment

Working...
                              X