No announcement yet.

Very Hard Landing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my bicycle riding days we would go to 100psi in the tyres for less resistance.Graeme - I sort of agree with you! I ride both road bikes and mountain bikes - road = hard surface = 120PSI, but on the mountain bike on a soft uneven surface it has been proven that you are better with 30PSI and no more than 40PSI. Same as if you are driving in sand, better off with very low PSI so the tire does not dig in - rolls better.

Comment

Now you all tink I is a bit different in the thinking departmet

Comment

Des, you"ll have to explain to the "easterners" the concept of a West Aussie Sandgroper and the necessity of half flat tyres in the Lancelin sand hills. Chooky

Comment

Oh, sorry, i didnt know you blokes were usen sandhills as airstrips. :

Comment

Aye Davo, We"re getting a bit of the clear gold stuff comin from above and even the hard stuff is soft as what your moo"s deposit after being on green feed about the same concistancy too,

Comment

But on hard stuff soft does absorb the impact better than hard tyres.I know.Soft is for deep sand n ruff ****.Hard is only for ease of roll. [ less friction.]

Comment

Working...
              X