• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyro crash Vic.

Any details?

Two seat Gyro 2 dead I heardHopefully I am wrong

Comment

Just saw the ABC new - looks like a very sad day for the gyro community. I don"t know for sure but it looks like we have lost a very well respected member.Heart felt sympathy to the families effected.RegardsTimC

Comment

Rego says it"s a GT Gyroplanes Kruza.

Comment

Blast, condolences to the families concerned.Aussie Paul.

Comment

VERY Unfortunatly there are two dead from the accident.At this stage no further information is being releasedFor those that do know additonal details it is preferred that, no further information is published in the short term please.Family and friends are distraught enough.The VSRA club committee and members are truly shocked at the accident to say the least.A this point in time please leave additional details offline at least for the next several days pleaseAll I can is Farewell mate I will miss you

Comment

Comment

["] ["] ["] ["] ["] ["] ["] ["] ["] :"(

Comment

As much as it pains me the herald sun has published the name of the pilot.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Sorry to here this. Condolence to the families concerned. Makes my non gyro accident a walk in the park even though I am laid up for a bit. Old complancy got me and the hole in my ego is very large. Will post on it when I get home. Cheers Des Garvin

Comment

A real sad day indeed. Rest in peace mate it is a pleasure to have met you. Rest in peace. Des Garvin

Comment

shocking shocking news sympathy to all family and friends such a shamewolfy

Comment

Damn & Bugger!!

Comment

Our sincere condolences, to all.The Magni team.

Comment

A sad day indeed! I will greatly miss Sam"s knowledgeable comments and wit on the forum. My sincere condolences to all of the families involved.

Comment

Working...
                              X