Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accident, do we know if this is correct???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accident, do we know if this is correct???

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-11-1...h/5101194Pilot killed in light aircraft crash at outback MoombaUpdated 1 hour 50 minutes agoMAP: Marree 5733A pilot has been killed when a light aircraft crashed near outback Moomba in South Australia.Police said an emergency beacon was activated about 8:15pm on Monday, about 120 kilometres north-east of Mungerannie Station.A police patrol from Marree searched and found the wreckage of the gyrocopter.The local man, 33, was found dead at the scene of the crash.Aussie Paul.

Would it have been quite dark at 8.15pm.Aussie Paul.

Comment

Wasn"t a Gyro

Comment

Ah ha, they have removed "gyrocopter" now.Aussie Paul.

Comment

No, it wasnt a gyro, it was a Savanah LSA piloted by a very dear friend of mine whom I got to know around 96 when I was up north working. He was only a young tacker back then still going to school & badly wanting to get home. At every chance he got he would come & be ground crew for me & we worked together on a number of stations on the run & I knew him as a son so its been a very bitter pill to swallow. His Mum & Dad 7 the rest of the family I regard as my own. Luke was one of those very special types that you only see once in

Comment

Very Sad Chopper. Always sad to hear.

Comment

Always sadder when you know them

Comment

Working...
              X