Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe a professor of cowology? Moo-oligy? No, too many o"s

Comment

Well, they have M.A. and Msc already, why not Moo.?

Comment

Lucky he doesn"t have sheep as well, he would be like Mr Birdy M.O.O., B.A.A., F.G.B.

Comment

Seems like either MSc(G) or MSCG or both, would cover it.Cant wait to see the graduation ceremony, mortar board and gown (thongs optional).

Comment

???Idiots. :-Startn to think your thinkn of sumone else.

Comment

waddles was thinking it would open up a can of worms and it"s ended up everyone is hanging **** on birdy and more importantly , getting away with it. . 1 hell of a post waddles. ??? ??? ???

Comment

This is how I used to transition a student from my trainer to solo in his own machine. http://youtu.be/hfGraLNqTjsWe had already done balancing on the mains and strip runs in the trainer, as well as rotor management by tieing their gyro to a fence with a solid headwind and having them see how slow they could let the rotors go and still get them up with skill. When they failed just run them up a little with armstrong or pre rotator and start again. Some guys I would show them in my single seater then send them home to practice with their own machine. They would come back and say they learnt more about rotors doing that for an arvo!!!!Aussie Paul.

Comment

Nice video Paul. It"s funny how I said out loud nice one, and 2 secs later you guys said that was a good one.

Comment

Wow that was a while ago Paul.... whats Brett up to these days? Recon it was back then in 93 when i saw him last...

Comment

Wow that was a while ago Paul.... whats Brett up to these days? Recon it was back then in 93 when i saw him last...

Comment

west oz that brought it back to the origianal post , unfairly thou I think, in my opinion.

Comment

This is how I used to transition a student from my trainer to solo in his own machine. http://youtu.be/hfGraLNqTjsWe had already done balancing on the mains and strip runs in the trainer, as well as rotor management by tieing their gyro to a fence with a solid headwind and having them see how slow they could let the rotors go and still get them up with skill. When they failed just run them up a little with armstrong or pre rotator and start again. Some guys I would show them in my single seater then send them home to practice with their own machine. They would come back and say they learnt more about rotors doing that for an arvo!!!!Aussie Paul. That is how we all used to do it Paul, only it wasn"t just transitioning.... in the Canberra area, there was no glider and no 2 seater.... if you wanted either of those, you had to drive to Erskin park and hope someone was there....

Comment

Point taken Tony.

Comment

That is how we all used to do it Paul, only it wasn"t just transitioning.... in the Canberra area, there was no glider and no 2 seater.... if you wanted either of those, you had to drive to Erskin park and hope someone was there....

Comment

Yes Paul, not necessary nor recommended these days, but it was all we had back then...... it depended on the student/learner as well..... some pick it up quickly, others were never going to "get it"..... but I sure cant see anyone trying it in a $80K euro tub..... much better to learn in 2 seat machines with an instructor as required today..... yes some managed to learn "ye ol" method" of back then.... but those that succeeded were ok, its the ones that didn"t succeed that either bent machinery or got into the obituaries

Comment

Working...
                                X