Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

ASRA isnt the only group having trouble . At the same time as the "Orange" double fatality, two young fellas lost their lives in a LSA crash just 50K's out of Wentworth . It appears from a couple of eye witnesses that this accident was very avoidable had reasonably normal takeoff procedures been taken. There was another LSA fatality a few years ago in this area & it was a pilot who once again, should not have crashed but did so because they were flying too low . Too many risks being taken !!

It seems both young & old are just as silly when it comes to flying .

Comment

It seems to me there needs to be a change of culture in Sport Aviation. We need to find some common ground where we can all fly safely AND still have the fun that we are all looking for.
          We need more people like you Brian to be role models for our sport.

Comment

Remember: no matter where you go, there you are

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the vote Rick, I made plenty of mistakes back years ago that I learned from .

Comment

some more photos on the TAG dash

Comment

Does anyone have any photos of the tail, and in particular, the fixing points?
                    That seems to be an area of concern also.

Comment

Hi, I don't think that you will be able to tell the difference from looking at the nutserts if they have been 'compressed'. A nutsert is a bit of a cross between a nut and a pop rivet. I do not know how the tail is made. at some stage during the process, a tool like a pop rivet gun is used, where the tool is screwed into the nutsert, and it is compressed so that inside the hole it pulls the threaded part tight against the inside surface (mushrooming a bit like a pop rivet).

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X