Gyronews Editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyronews Editor

If we have any budding journalists out there interested in having a go at editing the Gyronews the opportunity is available as our current editor Chris is hoping to take a break from the job. The job would entail organising putting together material, stories etc etc four times a year in conjunction with others that actually produce our newsletter. Chris is happy to work with anyone willing to take on the challenge until you are comfortable.
    ASRA would appreciate a volunteer to take on this role to give Chris a break that she so richly deserves.

Well done Chris.
    Come on people, step up and have a go. You only get to put in a lot of your time and 99% of your feed back is just simply whining and bitching about something you did or didn't do.

Comment

well done MONRO,as can happen with your humor sometimes, it goes well over the top.

Comment

Chris had done a really good job & deserves a break so common guys or gals have a go .

Comment

RICK, is it worth while mentioning that it is a paid job now !!

Comment

I would hope that any person wishing to take on the job would do it out of an interest in the sport first and any financial remuneration would be secondary. If anyone is interested Chris would be happy to chat with you to fill you in on the scope of the work involved.
            Basically the job involves getting all of the material together for the magazine which is then sent to our Layout person who then sets the magazine up so as it can be printed.

Comment

Originally posted by tonydenton View Post
              RICK, is it worth while mentioning that it is a paid job now !!
              Only if you wear a skirt tony

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post

Only if you wear a skirt tony
                This job has your name written all over it Tony.

Comment

Justin phoned me from WONDAI and said he was buying me a skirt for not going last week end.. SIZE 24 he said .the cheeky bugger . Justin has never bought me anything so I won't be holding my breathe to see if he can match the colour of a new skirt to the colour of my eyes.

Comment

a little birdie told me CHRIS is a lerker too .

Comment

One of our members has been kind enough to help out and take on the role of editor. I'm sure all contributors on the forum will give him as much help and support as he requires.

Comment

and he's a top bloke. .

Comment

Working...
                        X