ASRA What can we do for you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASRA What can we do for you?

Hello all, if you have a question, query, complaint, suggestion, idea, beef or anything in which might be of benefit to yourself, other members or ASRA please post your comments below.

The board is open to constructive criticism and would like to better the sport of gyro flying and the members of ASRA. If you feel something is lacking please inform us.

Thank you.

Matthew

I guess the Board is doing an exceptional job as there is no complaints?

Comment

how about sponsor CHOOK to travel the country and fix radios. could probably even make money out it . I think he calls it " the black art of radios " CASA would be impressed yet again.

Comment

Yeah thanks for that TONY.
        I have enough work over here with the RAAUS plank wings getting in on the act now.
        I'll see how I am going closer to the nationals in Broken Hill as to whether I can get my bag of tricks to that event.

REgards...........Chook.

Comment

hello chook how goes the flue.??? all over it i hope. RAAUS don't need any help , well they do but at the end of the queue please.
          before the nationals i need my order supplied please. .

Comment

Comment

[QUOTE
              I'll see how I am going closer to the nationals in Broken Hill as to whether I can get my bag of tricks to that event.

REgards...........Chook.[/QUOTE]

It would be a pretty good X country trip for the WA crew, reckon Vince Mack would be keen.

Comment

Vince is already half way there compared to the others. Should be easy for him

Comment

hello RICK, I haven't said it on here but ROSS seems to be doing a great job, [ obviously CHRIS was too, I know she lurks on here as well, so have to carefull ] anyway the boy from BILO has my vote to stay on. he has turned into a cheeky bugger thou , I think that comes with being connected with ASRA. could be dangerous if you ever let him on as a board member. just my opinion. ok i'll wait for my phone to ring. .

Comment

Working...
                  X