No announcement yet.

Fitting a fuel sender into Rosco jerry can fuel tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a harvard and an antanofe (worlds largest bi-plane) tin side seats and no belts. takes off shorter than my gyro, really rugged designed to carry goats, fence posts and wild russians. Had to have a bucket under the engine to catch the oil. I had to trailer the gyro 120 km as the community ceo would not accept my offer to work on the airstrip. They just want money $3500 per person per year plus $17 per landing for a strip that you guys paid for. The local lake has just dried out so I now have 500 mtrs until the rains come. There are wild horses, pigs dingos and wallabies. Not to mention magnetic ant hills and lots of pandana trees. (quite a pretty place) someone will prob. kick me off there claiming it"s sacred!

Comment

There are wild horses, pigs dingos and wallabies.Hey Max, Saw the pictures that John took while up your way... somehow i think all that wild stuff wouldn"t be around if ya still had that gyro in one of the pictures I saw.

Comment

I enjoyed the chat with John, Tsemler. I must try to work out how to put pictures on this old computer. If any other gyronaughts are up in Darwin you"re wellcome to drop in to my little peninsular paradise. Max- Retired old fit fart.

Comment

Working...
        X