Monarch Hands Off Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monarch Hands Off Pics

Gyro set up for S & L with half fuel.Had a great flight the other day and got some excellent video. Took these 2 stills from that flight.Mitch

mitch, whats the rod "thing" out the right hand side . if it"s anything radio could you please explain and another picci or two please. i"m still not happy with my set up. receiving good, sending readable sometimes???????????yeah nice photos

Comment

G"Day Tony,That tube extends from the pedal tube and I use it to mount the RadCam HD Helmet Camera. Forward and rearward camera positions.These cams dont like high frequency vibrations, so dampening on the mounting is critical. I have been experimenting with mount locations on the gyro and helmet. Your neck is the best dampener of all. Last flight got some real good stuff.Sorry your having trouble posting pics.Click on Additional Options. Click on BrowseFind the pic in your folders.Highlight the pics icon.Click the Open box and it will attach.Click on more attachments to Browse for another pic.Finally click on Post Button.Good LuckCheers,Mitch

Comment

Tony my coat-hanger wire/sandwich board 1/2 wave dipole aerial works a treat with the Vertex Std VXA 220.

Comment

thanks mitch, i have seen on another one of your threads a photo or 3 but needed if you could show a better side view close up of the set up would be much appreciated. getting rather desperate.

Comment

mitch thanks, can i get a close up side view mount photo if possible asap . i have see a couple of posts a while back from you when you were going through it but need a bit more detail

Comment

http://chrusion.com/BJ7/InvVeeAntenna4ULs.pdfTony here is a link to the PDF file.Mitch

Comment

Working...
              X