Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Price Lists Update For All Butterfly Gyroplane Models.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price Lists Update For All Butterfly Gyroplane Models.

Here is a link to the updated price list on all Butterfly Gyroplane models.www.thebutterflyllc.com/tbllc_pricelists.htmKits can be acquired in sub kits or complete, with or without engines, (with or with out Blades if buying locally although Larry recommends the New Tip Weighted Dragon Wings). I have flown the Ultralight with Bensen Blades 21" 9" powered by 503, then as an Emperor Butterfly with a set of Patroneys 23" 6" rotor blades and a pre-rotator.Also Monarch gyroplane with Metro Launch System Pre-rotator, 23" 6" Pats and std suspension. Later I added the All Terrain G Force Landing Gear, so I had the Monarch with the MLS and the ATGFLG.Now I fly my Monarch, with 25ft

Check out the latest upgrades that go to making this little light weight gyroplane the best value TurnKey 60 hp pocket rocket on the market.210 rrpm pre-rotator lithiam battery pack mutiple spin upsNo messing about.........transport in the back of you ute. Bladeup.Turn the key, spin up 210 rrpm, ease in the Power, go fly.Have a good look at it on the web site.Doing a Christmas Special on crating/boxing and freight .....Call and get excited about how inexpensive it is to bring in a kit.If you just want to do some local flying and c ranking and banking in a gyroplane which is high on theFun Factor metre easy and quick to put together, plus eazy on the wallettThen take a look at the best equipped for the right price gyroplane.www.thebutterflyllc.comClick on ultralight butterfly for specifics. Iff you like what you see check out the price list order

Comment

Ultralight Butterfly complete kit including blades and engine air freight from Texas USA to PerthWA$1650

Comment

I"ll take 10. At 1650.

Comment

If I take 10 also can we get bulk discount?

Comment

1650 is cheap considering it costs over 2-3k to get a gyro adelaide to darwin

Comment

Air freight $1650 (for complete kit) Tx USA to Perth WA.Less to the East Coast.Nice pickup there Disco, you really only need one UltalightButterfly for your students to solo.Daedalist....what are you flying?Have a great new yearMitch

Comment

Working...
              X