No announcement yet.

Plastic Seat Tanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think iv ever hada rotor get to 800 hours and not look like a noodle.

Comment

What about your hub bar ? You only said your rotors does not make 800 hours.

Comment

T-bird. If my rotor looked like a noodle I would replace my hub bar too This probably a bit late now but I only just found it. This is what is happening in your fuel tank.A video from one of the aviation legends.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZBcapxGHjE

Comment

I have not seen this video from Bob , thanks for sharing.That is why we don’t need formula one racing tanks.

Comment

Theres a youtube clip of the wasa puttn round behind cows, and you can see me sunnys sitn on the dash.Sumone asked why id glue me sunnys to the dash. ???That sumone isa pilot too, apparently.And yes Tbird, if the blade looks like a noodle, why would you ask bout the hub bar?

Comment

That is why we don’t need formula one racing tanks.While we are flying at least. When the landing is less than satisfactory, that is when it becomes a problem

Comment

Working...
              X