ELA - Customer Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELA - Customer Feedback

Just wanted to thank and congratulate Neil Sheather from ELA for his outstanding customer service.
    Attached Files

I can second that. No complaints from me.My machine is going like a rocket at the moment, now with 50 hours and performing better as it gets a few hours up.Hoges

Comment

are there many new ela machines being sold ?i really fancy one with a 914do there ever be any secondhands available?

Comment

are there many new ela machines being sold ?i really fancy one with a 914do there ever be any secondhands available?I take it with the enthusiasm in answering this question the answers are no and no!

Comment

I take it with the enthusiasm in answering this question the answers are no and no!Give Neil a ring and ask as he would most likely know of anything coming up.

Comment

A quick introduction for Fleurieu Gyroplanes based at Goolwa Airport in South Australia. We are the new importer for ELA aircraft and service items. We will be please to answer all enquiries. Call us on 0488 884 976 or email info@flyagyro.com.au.

Comment

Working...
            X