EJ25 Subaru engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EJ25 Subaru engine

Well I've been playing with my Microtech electronics now for a couple of yrs. and was always a bit sceptical about oxygen sensors. Eventually I rigged one in my system and didn't think it did much until one day the exhaust broke on the left side and the engine ran rough plus the sudden noise from my passengers side caused him to look a bit startled. We headed back to base and I found the O2 sensor was so finely tuned that it told the ECU to allow lots of fuel into the engine causing rough running. After I repaired the exhaust everything ran smooth again. Test flew this morning one up with 70 ltrs. and in half hr. it consumed only 7 Ltrs

Yes Max, those things are responsible for a whole lot more than people realise.

Comment

What's your secret with ur fuel economy Max? Wish my 22 was that economical

Comment

My system is Microtech. It comes with a dash unit wherein you can adjust anything even in flight. I'm no nurd and have been blindly experimenting. Kevin Trager is the Microtech expert. Yes Justin a lot of systems on EJ 22 and 25 consume at least 25 LPH.

Comment

Working...
        X