Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes i can work it out . well said too .

Comment

Please note the address http://www.xenongyroplanes.com/ . The reason I went to XENON"s site was to inform them of the type of people they had representing their product here in Australia, but what did I find.Just in case your still scratching your head, this is my website;www.zenogyro.com.auNotice the au at the end that mean Australia

Comment

[b]Attached PDF is a Screen Dump from the ASRA Forum Registration page.
        Attached Files

Comment

Bones would you like me to persue this topic, if so please direct me to the manufacturers web site.

Comment

Bones would you like me to persue this topic, if so please direct me to the manufacturers web site.Topic what topic? all i did was to piont out that you incorectly posted a website stating it was my website for Australia, i am lost as to what topic you are now talking about.

Comment

It"s great to see Webbie has created tabs for the dealers to sell their products, wares and advertise as much as they like....If I could afford it, I would certainly consider a imported production machine for the purpose of carrying a passenger or long cross country - simply because I think the uneducated public see production machines as safe... where they think homebuild"s are deadly.

Comment

Got a new handle there Keith??Didn"t like the old one?Graeme.

Comment

Got a new handle there Keith??Didn"t like the old one?Graeme.I"m shirty cause I didnt think of using " Biggles"

Comment

Bones would you like me to persue this topic, if so please direct me to the manufacturers web site.I also don"t know what topic you mean, but here you go:http://www.celieraviation.eu/Enjoy.

Comment

You are very astute Graeme...well done!

Comment

tall Jamie that has visited WONDAI a couple of times reckons he can fit into a XENON and learn to fly, does anyone know someone that teaches in them please. phone or e-mail contact would be good , thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                        X