forum competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forum competition

some of you might remember when we had the forum version 2 last year and it was well " difficult" to say the least, any many lost interest.well back then I suggested a compe***ion for the forum ,
    THE MOST NUMBER OF POSTS ON THE NEW FORUM [ version 2015 ] BETWEEN NOW AND DECEMBER 31. and that member would be the winner,
    ok we have a forum and probably paid for by ASRA. and we just need to get it going again. so I am suggesting to have that compe***ion for real this time .
    between now and December 31 the most number of posts by an individual will be the winner. ok same prize as I recomended last year too . a new ROTAX 912. complete of course.
    and yes I need a new rotax.
    AAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD GO.

Haha, now i see what is up... I reckon you're leading Tony. I had a talk with a FW bloke aboyt a 912s the other day. I'm tempted to get on the 912 wagon. May be too much rotax for me though....

Matt.

Comment

Don't stop at a 912 go for a 914 , or wait a year or so sell one of your kidneys and get a 915😀

Comment

I like both my kidneys way too much. Reckon I'll keep on with subi for a while longer. 912 will have to wait. 915 is a bridge too far.

Comment

all in good fun gleeso, just want everyone back on here like the old days. even if it was someone going off at me for being a ******, that would be someone else back on here. [ and I would like to win a 912 100 hp of course ] I see brian and birdy on another post so here goes.

Comment

Totally agree Tony 👍👍

Comment

Working...
            X