searching for ROSSCO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• searching for ROSSCO

I have been wanting to get in contact with ROSSCO. [ the more famous one ] I have left a few land line messages and also e-mail, to no avail. can anyone that knows him advise if he is away holidaying or similar and when he might be back please. [ hopefully he is ok. ]
    thanks .

I know of another fella trying to get in touch with Rosco as well without any luck.....?

Comment

G'day Tony. This must be close to the time he has his annual holiday in Fiji. - usually about a fortnight. Keep trying, after 1600 hours or weekends.

Comment

thank you rick, and hello tim, I thought I had sent you a PM asking his where abouts, but that could of been sent anywhere knowing my computer skills. .
        I had tried for more that a few weeks now but maybe he is playing catch-up. i'll leave it till next week. thanks to you both.

Comment

Ahh, I'll have to pay a little more attention to that little red "one" next to the "Notifications" up the top. Your computer skills were fine in this case - my bad.

Comment

Would be a great time to be holidaying in Fiji, actually, anytime is a good time to be sitting out on a deck chair on Castaway island.

Comment

if they are there then it has been more that a couple of weeks [ lucky bugger ] still no avail last night . it feels like I have had a lot of conversations with rossco and yet it's only been message bank. .

Comment

Can only suggest you keep trying, specially the shed number because he used to check messages every afternoon when he came into the shed after work,

Comment

I only have 1 number that is listed in the instructors contacts , is there another number brian. or if I knew not to try and phone until a certain date that would make it easier.

Comment

0880879148 is his shed number. See how you go there. I really have no idea where he is.

Comment

oh I wonder if it's the dreaded N.B. bloody N. . that brings back memories.

Comment

Originally posted by tonydenton View Post
                        oh I wonder if it's the dreaded N.B. bloody N. . that brings back memories.
                        I am not sure what that means. Although he is always extremely busy or in Fiji, my experience is that if you email him at rosssymes@live.com.au or persist with the shed number, if he hears the phone and is on his feet, he answers it. Hope that helps.

Comment

one would wonder why to have an answering machine, if you only answer the phone when your near it or on your feet. that would be the ultimate workshop / man cave . .
                          not everyone has had trouble with the N.B.N. but if you your in the 2% of stuff ups from them , you would know what I mean waraton. hope yours goes well for you.

Comment

Working...
                          X