Hydrogen peroxide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydrogen peroxide

OK, Time to start thinking 'outside the box'. I get into trouble where I am if I drop any trees to make a takeoff clearing. I get in the poo if I use the road. The local airstrip has locked me out because of many reasons. In the 1950's the US military contracted a company to research hydrogen peroxide rocket blade assist for helicopters. The experiments were successful using a tank on the rotorhead and pipes going out to jet tips. I'm going to do more research into this for gyro pre-rotation. If anyone knows more about this let me know.

Time for a heli Max😊

Comment

you can do it MAX, you know you want too. let me know if I can help, it could be a bit interesting.

Comment

It has been done in a gyro in the US by feeding the fuel through the rotor head I assume. Don't think one would be breaking any rules as long as it's used mearly as a pre-rotator. I like the military idea of having a saucer shaped fuel tank on the rotor head. No problem with fuel pressure thanks to inertia. Remote control for valve activity, ect. Still studying the science. Got to beat these bastards here that won't let me use the taxpayer funded airstrip. Besides, when your getting cronologicaly old you must keep your mind working and slow down your biological age

Comment

Working...
        X