wanted 30FT rotors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted 30FT rotors

I'm asking for a mate who needs a set of 30FT rotors , ideally would be Gerry Goodwins or Patrony's, any brand would be considered actually. please email me so I can pass it on. apparently he is 1 of a few who can't get on here. if someone out there can help with a sale would be much appreciated.

Nei Sheather recently made a set of 30 foot rotors for a bloke up in Cairns, let me know if you want his details?

Comment

yes please RICK.
      Gerry Goodwin still isn't set up yet. his strip looks nice thou.

Comment

Hi Tony, try Adrian Stoffels. I am sure he has a set of 30' RAF blades. Get your mate to email me and I will organise getting him on the forum

Comment

thanks I have sent him an e-mail about your post , thank you again.

Comment

Comment

I think that might be the way he will go to purchasing a set. just a bit closer with less freight too. thanks anyway

Comment

thanks west oz , now I think he just has to organise freight from ADRIAN from WA. pretty sure that is what is happening anyway.

Comment

No sweat mate.

Comment

Does any body know how i can get a set of rotors and doors from Perth to Goondiwindi. Cant seem to find a transporter that will transport them for me

Comment

Have you tried NQX? I have gotten stuff from Brisbane to Perth with them. The other thing worth trying is a removals company. They generally charge by the cubic metre and most of the time are cheaper than road freight.

Comment

hello JUSSY, old mate . I ve been looking for you and will e-mail you the lowest quote I could find. never checked any removalists thou.

Comment

Thanks West oz flyer your very helpful,You to Tony

Comment

Working...
                          X