Ken Wallis short film.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken Wallis short film.

I have been sent a short film on a dvd of Ken Wallis tracing the history of the Autogyro and his involvement in the sport. It is a fabulous film that most gyro pilots would find interesting.
    Does anyone know the easiest way to share a dvd via the internet without physically having too send it to people???

Matthew will have to answer this.
    I do not know, without loading on You tube, or storing on a website.
    Remember: no matter where you go, there you are

Comment

That's outside my pay grade. Maybe ask Paul about his Flickr account for the ASRA website photos. It might be possble to put on there and link it to the website/forum???

Comment

Originally posted by RickE View Post
        I have been sent a short film on a dvd of Ken Wallis tracing the history of the Autogyro and his involvement in the sport. It is a fabulous film that most gyro pilots would find interesting.
        Does anyone know the easiest way to share a dvd via the internet without physically having too send it to people???
        Apart from apple, I use 'ONE DRIVE' its a hotmail on line feature. simply upload it and you can then share the link or approve individuals to view or down load it for them selves. Can make it view only when you want to stop folk from copying stuff you have.
        Thats one way.

Comment

Working...
        X