ASRA Presentation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASRA Presentation

May I say Mark Ragans ASRA Presentation to the CASA Sport Aviation Forum in Melbourne in July as printed in the latest Gyro news is superb. Sums up our sport like a pro. lawyer

Comment

the whole mag and asra I am in awe of. also special note the guys that attend the CASA audit. surely their head must spin . mine would just spin out. a special thank you to you all.

Comment

Yeah i agree. Really enjoyed the read. Ross is doing a good job to i reckon.

Comment

After having had the privilege of being a board member, I know just how much hard work goes on behind the scenes by a very talented group of people . The credentials of these people is truly awesome ! Its can be a bit of a concern when someone such as Allan Wardill steps aside but Jeff Blunt stepped in looking like he had done this sort of stuff all his life ! !! Our board works well together & of course, do it for the love of it ! Cant leave out the girls as they do a great job as well.It was good to see Rick take on the presidents job & once again, doing a great job !!! I just cant say enough about these people as I know just how much hard work goes. Cant forget Paul & Mark, I enjoyed every minute working with these guys.

Comment

Working...
          X