Wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow

is this just a happening exciting place nowadays? Far cry from 50 odd members online at the same time. I put a reply to an old post a couple of days ago I doubt anyone even seen it 😳

Yep, thats the way it is now ! Once the forum went off the air back a few years ago people went elsewhere & very quickly. I feel partly responsible cause I wasnt able to get it working quickly enough.

Comment

Yeah i remember them days,used to look forward come'n home from work to see what the rest of the gyro comunity had been up to. It's a shame? Progress i spose?

Comment

I did see your post bones and thought this subject has taken off. lol. then I checked the dates. well done thou.

Comment

its really sad thou because when there was accidents we always had a bit of discussion happing , good or bad , but there would of been good learning stull from it all. now even with the deaths that has happened this last year especially , been nothing. means no learning for everyone.

Comment

If anyone wants to know what the forum was like just scroll down the General headings on the left hand side and check out some of the headings with thousands of posts. Some very good information there for those prepared to wade through it.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yep the knowledge base and experimentation was very impressive.
                  I had a bendix shear pin let go on my newly acquired 2nd hand ELA on Saturday at a remote airstrip rendering the pre rotator unservicable. I am eager to pull it apart for a look see as I use the manual handle in the ELA to bring them up VERY gently before switching over to the auto system. Thankfully I have had a lot of experience with rotor management on my single seater and performed a textbook departure in about 450m.

Regards........Chook.

Comment

Comment

• bones
                      bones commented
                      Editing a comment

Hi Tim
                    When you log on , click the 'new topics' button, and will bring up all topics that have been posted in since your last visit.
                    If there is are some down arrows [upside down sergeant strips??], if you click that it will go to the posts of that topic since your last visit.
                    If there is a green dot, you have commented/posted in that topic.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by RossM; 08-12-2018, 07:07 AM.
                    Remember: no matter where you go, there you are

Comment

Yes Bones you are correect those were interesting days unfortunately the loss of all images I suspect was also a huge contributer to the downfall as well particularly for those looking at aircraft and parts for sale.

Comment

Working...
                      X