No announcement yet.

New Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you seen this fellow around in your travels Birdy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKshBvLXj_A[/QUOTE]

Just wondering how much harder an engine works in a heli opposed to a gyro???

Comment

how much harder does your heart work in that helicopter @ 2:03 and 2:45 than flying a gyro over the top of all that. struth. what a top video.

Comment

hello tim, sorry for the delay to your question, answer is , I don't know , that was too longa go mate. sorry. some where up top on the left, from memory.
        just noticed some changes from the webb designer waaaaaayyyyyyyyy down the bottom saying how many on line well now it shows ya mug shot too. I like it . any chance the webb man could post any tweeks that you do , saves me not knowing. any chance you can get that little "YAHOO GUY " back doing his little dance, he used to make my day .

Comment

it doesn't seem to have ya mug shot at the bottom of the page in the list of "users on line" anymore.

Comment

hello mr webb designer , the " who is online thing is broken " says no one is on line even thou I'm posting.

Comment

• danpoole
              danpoole commented
              Editing a comment
              It is working for me, is it still offline for you? can anyone else confirm this problem?

• RossM
              RossM commented
              Editing a comment
              works for me.

Originally posted by tonydenton View Post
            while your there changing things , can you change that when you get on it shows all the recent posts. even if I click view all it really doesn't seem to for me.????
            also [ while I have your attention ] can the colours be changed a bit , seems very hard to actually find the places to click and print [ for example] need some definite boxes or lines or coloured bits.
            Unfortunately I can't really change the landing page to go to a 'Latest Post' page after login as it would be no good for anyone who was at a particular page then logged in... they would then be taken away from their page they were viewing.

Are you also saying when you click the 'Show All' button on the 'Latest Topics' box on the home page that it doesn't work for you (as in you click and nothing happens) or it's not your preferred method of viewing latest posts?

I will also look into making the colours stronger and more easily readable.
            Past Members... Having Account Troubles? Please PM me with your old username or email and I will merge it with your new account or reset it required.

Comment

Originally posted by mceagle View Post
              Congratulations to Paul and ASRA for their efforts re this new forum.
              However, I still perceive some problems, probably much of my own doing. Some advice might be handy.
              It still "loses" my username and password and I have to reregister every time, even with the remember me box checked. I also have trouble with the colour differentiation between "read" and "new" posts. Admittedly I am partially colour blind but I do not have any problem with the other half dozen forums I frequent.
              Regards Tim
              I have changed the colouring on the forum, remember to Ctrl + F5 to refresh your browser cache.
              Past Members... Having Account Troubles? Please PM me with your old username or email and I will merge it with your new account or reset it required.

Comment

yesssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LIKE IT . the new changes I mean, [ actually having trouble remembering what the version 2 forum was like. ]

Comment

ok dan , just sorting some things. when I pressed the " show all the latest topics " button the button worked but it doesn't show the latest topics . there can be new topics but the only way you find them is looking down the different sections and checking how log ago someone posted.
                  not sure if this is still relevant any more as we are going forward at such a fast pace. . I was just replying to your previous post.

Comment

obviously it is sorted because I am excited about it. L.M.A.O. I'm just finding my way around and found your question.

Comment

Working...
                    X