Old photos and links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old photos and links

Is it just your resident whinger again or have all the old photos and links disappeared from previous postings?
    Also, is it at all possible to delete all old usernames and passwords so that all previous members can re-register using their original usernames and passwords. That way it should be possible to retain their status regarding their known posting names and total number of posts. I've noticed some have thousands of posts as a strong testament to their knowledge and experience. It would be especially good for low hour pilots who may not have previously known such a member.
    It wouldn't be much encouragement for past posters like Birdy (eg) if they have to start again with a new name as a Junior Member with 0 posts.
    Regards Tim (can't get it to accept my signature yet)

they would get everyone back on here if we had that win a rotax 914 competition. yeah I know I thought that if I'm dreaming about a rotax 4 banger then I may as well go all out and dream sweet dreams. .

Comment

All usernames should be the same but passwords would have been reset to new ones. If we delete all old users then I would imagine all old posts might not be associated to anyone.

The best I can do is track down your old username and merge it with your new one and that should then associate all your old posts with your new user account.
      Past Members... Having Account Troubles? Please PM me with your old username or email and I will merge it with your new account or reset it required.

Comment

Working...
      X