Timing out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timing out

Very pissed off, made a big reply on the AK rotors & went to post & message said, " you are unauthorized to make this reply " or something like & I lost the lot. Not good enough & I'm over the forum.

Brian I cop this all of the time and have reported it. I routinely highlight and copy my post then login again and paste it. That way you can take your time answering it.

Regards.........Chook.

Comment

Hi Brian,
      sometimes if you log back in, it will remember what you has started typing, and ask you if you want to restore .... something along those lines anyway.

Ross
      Remember: no matter where you go, there you are

Comment

Thanks chook & Ross . Been a bit happening here &last night flipped my switch.

Comment

I do agree that the forum should be set to a longer time before it times out
          Remember: no matter where you go, there you are

Comment

i have had those and it says that stuff but then also but it comes up anyway. too much for my old brain. most time I waffle on abit about stuff, [ probably no one has ever noticed really ] but it's just to keep posts turning over .
            if it ever annoys anyone just let me know please..
            I'm not saying i'll stop thou, just let me know.
            no complaints from ross m or jussy [ if he can ever work out how to get on the forum that is ] will be accepted.

Comment

• RossM
              RossM commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi Tony, what is the point of me bitching about you if you are going to take no notice !!

wow if that is your best bitching ross. you need to upgrade a bit mate . .

Comment

Working...
            X