2011 GT Gyroplanes KRUZA "Sneak Peak"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 GT Gyroplanes KRUZA "Sneak Peak"

Below is a SNEAK PEAK at some of the changes being made to the latest 2011 GT Gyroplanes "KRUZA"1)

more pics

Comment

Is that a Suzuki engine Sam?

Comment

Yep it is a Suzuki 4 cyl 100hp std. It is about 40 kg"s lighter than the Subi and has been modified and turbo charged to suit.

Comment

Hi Sam,With the turbo onit what HP are they expecting?Is the Autoflight box a bolt on unit? or does a mounting plate need to be made?Cheers,Trent

Comment

Hi Sam,With the turbo onit what HP are they expecting? Is the Autoflight box a bolt on unit? or does a mounting plate need to be made? Cheers,TrentHi TrentExpected HP is 140-160, and yes the box is an Autoflight which is designed to bolt straight on.Regards SamL...................

Comment

Comment

Forget about the 3 cylinder Suzuki.I have a 4 ,13b,single overhead cam with 16 valves.Found a Suzuki performance rebuild store in Sydney and will be rebuilding with some mods plus,turbo etc to about 150 hp (approx 6 lbs boost) with probally a moteck computer.My motor already has an autoflight box on itat a reduction of 2.59 and hope to mount my motor to modified superpup come littlewing.Still a long way to go though.Kym

Comment

I was very interested in the Suzuki engines as they started to be used 6 or so years ago, BUT from what I have heard the bottom end will fail once you try to reliably extract more than the standard 100 hp from them. Great little 100 hp engine for heavy single seaters, not sure on the heavier two seaters.I will be watching in earnest Sam.Aussie Paul.

Comment

Not to be highjacking your Kruzza thread Sam but in support of chosing a Zuzuki package I suggest Paul might be able to glean some more info from this site below. Check out this bloke what he"s done and continues to do.I know

Comment

Greg,Iam at present building a littlewing from the frame of a supapup. When I recover from my hip opp I will resume building again.

Comment

Well I hope your on the mend and you didn"t get one of those "dicky" ones I saw on the news the other night. Lots of people affected here and o/seas. Have fun with your build.

Comment

Comment

Greg,my hip replacement was one of those recalls from De Puy.Blood collected showed very high metal counts.Was affecting my health in a big way.Am on the mend so all is well.

Comment

Bloody Hell Kym, sorry to hear that!I watched that news story with great interest as my ole my Nudge, whom I fly with down here, recently had his replaced. I believe he got one that works.I hope you feel better with time.Best regards,Mitch.

Comment

Working...
                              X