Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's people doing over " Queenslands " labour day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's people doing over " Queenslands " labour day.

G"day All, The South East Queensland Gyro Club, are having another impromptu get together weekend at the Wondai Airfield, over the 5,6,7 October 2013. Camping on the airfield is allowed.

I"ll do my best to get there Darrell.Hope old gyro goes beta this time.Than what it did last time I was up there

Comment

G"day All, We have had to change our October flying weekend from the 5-6-7 th to the 26-27. We will have 1 x instructor for the Saturday only. And November"s flying weekend is changed to the 23-24 th. Hopefully you can make it. Thanks Darrell.

Comment

Hello Darrel.As I said I will do my best to get there.Is there any beds left in the hut? If so let me know.0428796294

Comment

G"day Justin, If push comes to shove, we can top and tail you with Tony, If that"s OK with you. There will be a bed

Comment

ha ha cheeky bugger. I won"t be able to make it, with or even without my gyro this time . i"ll be thinking of ya thou. phoned filthy the other day , that was good too. he could hear every word I said. modern technology,

Comment

Working...
            X