But Wait ! there's more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But Wait ! there's more

Allan Wardell has suggested that he would like to have an impromptu get together on the 14-15 Dec. As this will be the last one for the year," come all ye faithful to Wondai " As usual weather permitting, camping on the airfield is OK. We have our own rock star booked for the night.

If I could only see the future i"d say i"ll be there.Unfortuneatly I ca"nt but i"ll keep my options open.Last wk-nd you had looked like a real hoot with the glider?Hope to get there,if I don"t wish u the best.Justin

Comment

Just checked out Wondai on Google earth, nice town and location. It seems one can pick up 160 acres with 5 br. brick house for around 450k.

Comment

G"day Max, We have to vet you, as we have our correct number of KIwi"s in Wondai !. But yes it is a great area to live in, the people are great to get on with. Our OP"s manager was born and bred here, so we are trying to keep up a certain standard in the area. Come down to the Nationals and bring the cheque book.

Comment

G"day All, We have been informed that the Aero club is putting on a BBQ and a few drinks for All"s impromptu get together weekend, on the 14-15 Dec. If you have nothing on or planned come along to Wondai Airfield for the weekend.

Comment

Working...
          X