2014 ASRA Nationals at Wondai.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 ASRA Nationals at Wondai.

G"day All, April is fast approaching, We are after numbers of people and machines that are coming to Wondai for the Nationals. We have permission from the local council to camp on the airfield. There are Motels, Hotels and caravan parks within 2 kms of the airfield. People wanting to do the TA"s course please advise so they can be catered for.

G,day Darrell,My wife and i will be flying in from Sydney [ weather permitting ], i have already booked a motel in town.Looking forward to it.Could you advise what is involved in the TA course?

Comment

yes Darrell I would like to know about the timing of the course as well thanks.

Comment

G"day Darrel.I am go"n to do the Nationals for sure! Allso go"n up for the wk-nd of the 8th&9th of Feb .So it will be good to catch up again with u fellows up there

Comment

G"day all. I am interested not sure yet about work commitment . I would fly up from Narromine but I wasn"t sure about tiger country between taroom and wondai. I"ve flown several times Narromine Roma and I know country to taroom but the last bit to wondai not sure. Is there a safer route for me?

Comment

I will attend with a Magni M22 and will stay nearby on a farm with an airstrip.Thanks for organising it!Regards,Colin Mulligan

Comment

Darrel,It looks like there may be around 6 from WA either flying in via RPT or driving. Its a little too far to fly the gyro this time.Thanks for hosting it this year,Adrian

Comment

Hi to All, So far we have had some replies to who is coming to the Nationals, We have arranged

Comment

Hi DarrellWeather permitting my wife (kay) and I will be flying there in our CavalonRegards. Rick Elliott

Comment

g"day Darrell, just confirming, yes I will be there and camping at the strip please. I was going to say for catering last year I went to a field day and when nominating and paying you could also pay for the lunch/desert meals etc. the money was taken care of up front when entering the place, [ you were handed a ticket, which was hole punched for each day or meal that you had paid for ] so then the caterers were not left guessing as to how much they needed and/or not run out.

Comment

Hi All,Just to clarify the situation regarding the technical courses which will be run at the National.

Comment

Darrell,If there is room could you put me down to attend the TA workshop please.Rick Elliott

Comment

Hope to make it..

Comment

People coming to the 2014 Nationals, that need a motel, hotel room go the GN"s and make contact with the list we supplied. There is a flower show on the same weekend so be in ASAP. If your camping on the airfield, or have made other arrangements, please us know for catering. My landline is 0741635175/ email darrellandsu@clearmail.com.au

Comment

good afternoon Darrell, are the meals just

Comment

Working...
                              X