Wondai Flight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wondai Flight.

This is the longer video .http://youtu.be/Udg-ax4QjHIKerry Frame, from SEQGC put together this video, on a flight around Wondai.

Nice footage Darrell,

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Flew back from Wondai yesterday morning. Great weekend well orginized.Good food thanks to Bruce and Coral,I think 25 gyros on site at one stage,no misshaps.Waddles in charge so no gripes from the two CASA boys on site.Good to catch up with Russ even tho he flew in with his Jabiru

Comment

Absolutely spot on event, great variety of gyros, from home builds, to turn keys at $120k plus. Tandems were everywhere, guys flew in from NSW! NQ, and other places. Some ****** ( me ) flew in from FNQ in a jab. The class of our new modern gyros was stunning, all imports, if this is the way we are progressing, I can,t wait to see what,s available 5 yrs from here.Muz,s little wing is a winner, looks great. One guy rocks up with a homebuild with the tail about to fall off, he was not happy getting grounded.Mitch ( Tazy ) was there, gave the bourbon a nudge, i bet his head throbbed in the morning. Bruce and his wife worked tirelessly feeding the troops.......excellent.All the workers......preplanning, and the day to day organising stuff......well done.Thankyou......great event.Now.........where,s next yrs.
            If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

What a great weekend! Flew in from Newcastle in great company (9 gyrocopters parked overnight at Moree). This was my first ASRA Event and thoroughly enjoyable. Thanks to the organisers for a terrific job!

Comment

Just got home to Sydney from Wondai and can"t help but be impressed by the way the Nationals was organized by the "Altitude with Attitude" crew from the catering by Coral and helpers to the overall management of the event by Darrell, Bruce, Alan and many others.The TA sessions with Adrian were most informative and the competitions were lots of fun for both competitors and spectators.Makes a newbie like me proud to be a member of such a great bunch of people.

Comment

Now just share some PICTURES & more video ... how "bout on RWF too ?????Did Titanium Explorer show?????

Comment

Yes there were two Titanium Explorer"s there.One flew up from Canberra on his delivery flight to Nth Qld.

Comment

2 great stopovers central Qld......Dingo, east of Blackwater, roadhouse, pulp,accom,good strip back door.Mt Coolon.....South of charters towers, country pub,accom,food, no fuel, good strip 150m from pub.( Dingo.....huge truck parking area rear of roadhouse, access track from strip to here to get fuel etc, park gyro in a corner somewhere.......big rigs park up.)....best approach to strip from the western end, over small dam.
                      If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time

Comment

Yes take a bow all the organisers and helpers of the nationals" had the bestest of a time good people good weather,good flying conditions. And I only did 1 thing wrong

Comment

Working...
                        X