Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magni won the ICMA Championship in Spain, with a Magni M16!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magni won the ICMA Championship in Spain, with a Magni M16!

This year, gyros participated internationally for the first time at the Microlight WorldChampionships (WLC 2011) which were held at Villamartin (Cadiz, Spain) from 12th to 16th Oct2011.In collaboration with the Spanish Federation for recreational sports, the International Commissionfor ultra lights (or ICMA) had been working towards having gyros compete as a separate categoryin the ultra light competition.To achieve this goal, the Magni Spain team, having previously participated in the Championshipof Spain, decided to take part in the competition. This year’s World Cup Gold Medal was awardedto Marcos Chuliá Quintana and Eva Lapeña, co-pilot, who won in the Gyro M16C Tandem Trainer.On the day of the competition, the ICMA approved the category of ultra light gyroplanes as partof the competition for the next World Championships to be held again in Spain during August2012.We would like to invite a large number of gyro pilots to participate in the 2012 WorldChampionship. For this reason, we encourage all those interested in participating in thiscompetition with gyroplanes to contact their National Federation to request information on how totake part.

Well done the Magni team Colin.Aussie Paul.

Comment

Good stuff. !!I vote we send a team from here made up of David Jackson and Birdy

Comment

Good stuff. !!I vote we send a team from here made up of David Jackson and Birdy

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X