Peter Green Ute...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Green Ute...

Decided to make a quick trip down to Lameroo yesterday to check out a machine that Peter Green had just finished building... He"s calling it a Gyro Ute, Underneath his ute part is 2 tanks that can hold around 24 litres of fuel if you intend to fly far plus ya can chuck a swag or some more jerry"s in the ute part.Anyways here"s some pictures, The Red one is Kevin Traeger"s that he"s putting a fuel injected 914 on.

What a great idea. Nice machine.Blue

Comment

The one thing missing from most gyros is the ability to carry things like a survival kit and water. This machine could be loaded with a tent,food and all the things required to fly to Bundeen Junction or wherever the nationals are held without having to tow it on a trailer. I like that because it gets you away from the revenue raisers with their money making hair dryers. ;D

Comment

Here is another of P Greens creations....the red one if of Kevin Traeger"s gyro thats been finished and has been sold.

Comment

is the mast 2 piece??

Comment

i should of said is the mast 2 piece on the white one ?

Comment

sure is.

Comment

The ute has got a fuel injecterd 912 on it now

Comment

Jim wants to know what it would sell for ????? ;D

Comment

Hi Chris,I"m Pretty sure Peter wants 35k for his white one.Tell Jim it"ll be just the thing for him, its got adjustable rudder pedals n all so he should get his legs in..

Comment

Working...
                    X