A bit of flying out of (MKT) Noonamah NT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit of flying out of (MKT) Noonamah NT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_o6...Dsfu64GwO4Some good flood plains and salt flats on the Howard river, there"s a lot of tiger country up here so when you can go low its good fun.Mick

Great vids!! Any chance that you can do one of your gyro and tell us a bit about it? ;D

Comment

That engine sounds very familiar.

Comment

I flew a RAF 2000 from MKT to Oenpelli and back. Did training on the old Narbalek uranium mine strip, stayed at Oenpelli with the RAF owner who was a policeman out there.Will chase out some pics.Aussie Paul.

Comment

Mick that"s a nice looking giro where you landed ;D

Comment

Hey Paul, that was Alan, we shared a hanger @ MKT, not the RaF, he"s flying a MTO-sports now.Will find a couple of vids with the side profile soon.Mick

Comment

Hey Paul, that was Alan, we shared a hanger @ MKT, not the RaF, he"s flying a MTO-sports now.Will find a couple of vids with the side profile soon.MickOk Mick, Alan told me a few weeks ago that he has sold or was about to sell the MTO.Aussie Paul.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC_nsUB6PjQHi RJBee, at the end of this movie there is a side shot of my machine, also you may notice Mad Max and his trainer landed while I was flying.My machine is a home built with a Subi EA81 pushing it, its fitted with dual electronic ignitions, dual fuel pumps to make it feel a bit safer flying over tiger country.Mick

Comment

Th :Thanks Mick. Nice machine. Also very impressed with the NT flying boots. :

Comment

Your profile picture also gives me a good view of your gyro also.

Comment

Working...
                    X