No announcement yet.

narrow strip.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still trying to be be 1 of them real pilots. We all know how that worked out about 3 weeks ago

Comment

well like I say now you know how to do that, don't do that again

Comment

Thanks for ur wisedom Oh guru of streightness & levelness. And how many times have u crashed, again?

Comment

officially or what is common knowledge ???? oh great pilot who is now normal with the rest of us mortals..

Comment

notice I never mentioned anything about you doing it straight .

Comment

The bloke who never made a mistake never made or achieved anything! Or those of us who claim to have never made a mistake (or done something wrong) in a gyro is about as fairdinkum as the man who claimed he had 3 torches and 2 sons, and they all worked.

Comment

Your write Tim. Wish i could only count my flying mistakes on 1 hand.But i need several hands. Trouble is my last mistake is costing me mega bucks

Comment

Yep, I have made plenty of mistakes, thank God they were picked up in time or had enough instinct to rescue the situation ! I would never encourage anyone to copy landing / taking off with such limited clearance, just way too many things that can go wrong . I count myself as very fortunate to have spent so many hours down low & have come out of it relatively unscathed but I know of a couple of extremely talented pilots who got caught & paid for it with their lives !

Thats a excellent statement Tim.

Comment

Working...
                  X