No announcement yet.

Gyro v Heli in the gyro news.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jet Ranger overhead! Other than sh!@#ng bricks what would you do to avoid the inevitable down wash assuming time permitted..A very quick turn ,right or left and if you have space under you, descend as well and hang on !

Comment

Other than sh!@#ng bricks what would you do to avoid the inevitable down wash assuming time permitted.As i stated in the opening post, i dout it was the heli that was the problem.Mita been abit of " ****!!!! " that pushed the stick forwards, not the DW.An R22s DW, or any heli for that matter, is so small that youd be through it in less than 1/2 a second. Youd only feel a slight jolt. And if your that close theres nuthn you could do, coz your through it so quick, and you loose buggerall alt.Best way to avoid it is to,........ avoid it. Stay away from the blind heli pilot.Iv had r22s buzz over me at less than 10" and never felt a thing.Only time i felt anythn is wen im down wind of their wash wen he"s hovering at 20", and im do"n same on his " breeze".

Comment

Other than sh!@#ng bricks what would you do to avoid the inevitable down wash assuming time permitted.As i stated in the opening post, i dout it was the heli that was the problem.Mita been abit of " ****!!!! " that pushed the stick forwards, not the DW.An R22s DW, or any heli for that matter, is so small that youd be through it in less than 1/2 a second. Youd only feel a slight jolt. And if your that close theres nuthn you could do, coz your through it so quick, and you loose buggerall alt.Best way to avoid it is to,........ avoid it. Stay away from the blind heli pilot.Iv had r22s buzz over me at less than 10" and never felt a thing.Only time i felt anythn is wen im down wind of their wash wen he"s hovering at 20", and im do"n same on his " breeze".

Comment

Working...
        X