ROTAX Service Bulletin - 912/914 - MANDATORY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROTAX Service Bulletin - 912/914 - MANDATORY

Gidday All,Some more work for the owners of these engines:These Mandatory SB documents may be downloaded from www.rotax-owner.com or by clicking on the following links; SB-912-051 / SB-914-034http://www.rotax-owner.com/si_tb_info/getdoc.asp?USERID=Waddles&DOCID=SB-912-051&S_TYPE=NW
    Waddles

In aviation, the only stupid question is the one you don't ask!

Al,Even though I don"t own a rotax I am grateful you post these bulletins here, it lets me know how good those Subi"s are...Cheers,Nick.

Comment

Thats rite Mr Fly, dont bother getn one of them over priced works of mechanical art. [ you couldnt handle the PW ratio, itd drive your head up,.......... oh....... its already there ]

Comment

And how favourabley they compare financially to those rotax sky anchors..Yet to see a rotax do 200kW stock mind you... for 500MmCheers,Nick

Comment

If your gyro needs 200kw Nik, youv stuffed up sumwhere.............. ina big way.

Comment

If your gyro needs 200kw Nik, youv stuffed up sumwhere.............. ina big way. Sounds like a yank Sparrowhawk ! I reckon Stan Fosters 2.5 with the cam would be putting out around 200 horse.They [yanks] dont worry about fuel consumption, just getting more horses is the go. I see Steve McGpwen I think, getting pretty close to 100mph out of his D7 [SH] I gotta admit Nick that despite being a big Suby fan and getting a great run out of them that my next gyro will most likely have a 912 pushing it. :-[The main reason why, is the power to weight ratio. After flying Bruce Layt"s [newo] the performance that thing had with full fuel and 2 on board surprised me and I was impressed !!

Comment

Just as curiosity how mandatory AD's do the Subi's have.

Comment

Working...
              X