Rotax 912 and 914 Mandatory Service bulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotax 912 and 914 Mandatory Service bulletin

Guys,FYI.Adrian.Adrian StoffelsTechnical managerASRAMob 0427094552The following NEW MANDATORY Rotax Service Bulletins have been released:SB-912-048, SB-912-048UL, SB-914-033, SB-914-033ULREPLACEMENT OF PIN PART NO. 929700 IN CARBURETOR FOR ROTAX ENGINE TYPE 912/914 (SERIES)** Important Note!Rotax releases separate Service Bulletins for non-certified engine models. These service bulletins only contain information regarding the non-certified engine models effected by the service bulletin.Full service bulletin information and instructions are found in the certified service bulletin (without the UL designator).Owners and operators of non-certified engine models must download and review both the certified and UL versions of the service bulletin to obtain complete service information.These new Service Bulletins may be downloaded from www.rotax-owner.com SB-912-048 - SB-912-048UL - SB-914-033 - SB-914-033UL -This e-mail update is provided as a free service to registered users.Register with Rotax Owners Association News today!

Wot pin???How do I find out??Ignorance is bliss............but only till you realise you were.You can always get the answer you want, if you ask enough experts.

Comment

Birdy,Hows it going in your part of gods country?The pin the are refering to is the carby float pivot pin. According to the AD the coating on the pin is likely to flake off in time and may block jets etc. I suggest you and other rotax users register with www.rotax-owner.comso that you can get the bullitens automatically. I spoke to Bert Floods yesterday and they advise they will have replacement stock soon.Regards,AdrianAdrian StoffelsTechnical ManagerASRA0427094552

Comment

Working...
      X