goodwin blades price.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goodwin blades price.

ok . just letting who ever wanted to know about the price of goodwin blades . i have just ordered a set of 26ft 7"" 1/8 or something chord

Sounds like a pretty good price, I think Rob"s price is around $4,000 for 27 ft"ers

Comment

if your a fat ass like me i went to his 27ft extruded, chord is about an inch wider again, not as light but i love "em .

Comment

tony i think your right - i keep thinking maybe at some stage one might order another set

Comment

tony i think your right - i keep thinking maybe at some stage one might order another set

Comment

thats the one . thanks graeme

Comment

the one thing i think is the knowledge they have is all in their heads. would you put your hand up to buy the first set of props or rotors , composite or extruded, coming from a mould but was a new manufacturer just taking over and starting to use them and learning their technoligy . obviously it can work as the ak"s are.but is always now stated from n.z.i"m not scare mongering it"s just a concern. i"ve had a tentive set ordered for a year but i might make a phone call.

Comment

im sure tony if things were getting abit iffy with certain manufactures maybe we would get a whiff of whats happening - but i would think we wouldnt have to worry about it for the next 10 years or so or for the most not until 12th december 2012 - but until then i dont believe we have too much to worry about - but to have a spare set lying around would be good back ups - thats if you have a spare few coins to have lying about - but i guess not all rotors are always delivered ready to be bolted strapped on ready to fly - maybe a few tweaks to get them going. but what else would we have thats "local"? cheers adrian

Comment

Working...
                X