This Past Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Past Weekend

Well i wrote up a nice little report on this past weekend at Kevin Treagers but bloody lost the lot. So here are just the pictures and with a special mention to Adrian Clince, Ian Hamilton and Anthony Walker due to not getting any picture of their gyro"s.

John Arriving From Jamestown

Comment

Kevin Taking Peter"s Two Seater for a Lap

Comment

Three Pea"s in a Pod

Comment

More

Comment

More

Comment

Last One

Comment

Is anyone building these to sell??

Comment

Hey Disco,Umm That im not 100% sure on, But if you give Peter Green a call, ( his number is in the Gyro News, in the technical advisors page, SA section ) He"ll will be able to confirm for you.I also know that Kevins machine will be up for sale in the near future when he has a spare minute to finish his new two seater off.Cheers, Trent

Comment

I"m pretty sure Peter will build you one. He was here at x-mas saying he would do it. I was hoping he would stay a bit longer and help me but mine back together.

Comment

I think i will give him a ring.Are they certified 2 seaters?

Comment

Certified... Thats more than i can tell ya, i do know that there is a few out and about now, And Kevins Trainer now has over 500 hrs with no major problems.Cheers

Comment

Trent, Is the engine a stock EA81? Rob

Comment

Rob, I believe that its the EA81 Rallye type engine putting out 100? 110? HP, It wont blow ya socks off but good for this cruising 2 place gyro. around 700ft/min climb rate if i remember correctly.

Comment

Thanks Mate, was Just curious as it to how it performed.Rob

Comment

Working...
                              X