Rylstone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rylstone

Back on line again,Dam cookies or something blocked my Login.[]So! It's Party time!! We are having our X'mas flyin on the 10th to the 13th Dec. at Rylstone.All welcome and I will have my Tandem Trainer there for those who would consider a bit of Training, there will also be a couple of Aerochutes operating.See you there! Art "Mechfx" did you get my E-mail[?]Jeff H-S

HI jeff, did get your mail thanks, I'm in Melbourne for 8 months so will be in touch when i get back...see ya......Art...

Comment

Art,No I have not received any Mail from you.Cheers.Jeff H-S

Comment

So,Ozy finally did his block, on the outside he seemed such a calm fellow... but now we just don't know.

Comment

OK! Woz,The pressure,s on Aye! Will make time to have the Pillow block ready in time for a 24ft set of Rotors [8][^][:0]The show must go on.Jeff H-S

Comment

OZY!Looks like we'll be partying at Rylstone New Years Eve! [^]Jeff H-S

Comment

Wots this about stables??? Was Jeff successful with his bid?!L.Magner

Comment

G'day Jeff, how are my blades coming along. Not hassling you, just reminding. Merry christmas, Ken.

Comment

yeah,pull your finger out jeff, ken wants his blades....

Comment

come on jeff, you've got better things to do than look at this garbage...go do kens baldes, he's waiting...like now jeff,,,not tomorrow...

Comment

Sorry chaps (Woz...) for the delay with my photos. It was certainly a great time at Rylstone over the new years break.Many thanks to Graham for the ride in the Aerochute.Here are a couple of pics i was able to save following the "ritual car unpacking" sad as it is.. from my little helpers.Mike M we're going to the pub next time (they sell beer !!!)Jim ( Canberra )Problem now trying to upload photos (says files are to be no greater than 90kb) will try after call to moderator/sysop.

Comment

Ok think I've sort this photo thing out.Hope to see you all at end of the month...Graham (Aerochute) i lost your bussiness card can you pls email meat gyro1@actewagl.net.au and i will send what i retieved.JimImage Insert: 65.06

Comment

Woz - I agree next "cross country" The Globe !. Will Jeff H.S count this flight time for Mike M... maybe NOT.Here are the two photos I think your talking about. I lost most of the ones prior.JimboImage Insert: 26.5

Comment

Yeah! Ozy.Herman, Richard, Brian, Mike, Graham yours truly with Rotors and a couple of "Chuters" will also be there.Jeff H-S

Comment

Jeff, thank you for the opportunity to have a fly in your Gyrocopter. I was amazed how easy it was to fly it and also how stable it was. Will send you some pictures when I can reduce the size of them.regardsChucky

Comment

Working...
                              X