No announcement yet.

Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy crap. I"ve not seen a crash like that before.

Comment

How many hrs. do you have in gyro"s now Birdy?Obviously not enough have you seen him fly? damn you should never have let him loose Max, like i mean to say bloody hell 10 odd years nd a few thou hrs and he still knows nothing from what i been reading

Comment

Holy crap. I"ve not seen a crash like that before.Thats what happens when the planets dont align for you Deano, i must be fairly lucky though it never happened to me yet, or thats right i must be doing it wrong for the last few thou hrs

Comment

Below is from google-translate of the French incident;"A small gyroplane, an ultralight near the helicopter crashed at the airfield in Bellegarde-Chatillon, in Ain, shortly before 14:30 on Friday. The driver was injured and taken over by the Smur Haut-Bugey. Aged 68 and originally from Prevessin, he is a member of the flying club for ten years, but he was flying on a private aircraft. He himself had restored the device, it was also one of his first flights since. According to the first elements, a gust of wind would have deported the device take-off, when he was about 25 meters above the ground."Sounds like the ubiquitous "gust of wind". If he really believes that, he"s in for some more grief.It should be noticed that most of the guys coming to grief, on the "maximum performance takeoff training method" or the "99% successful" method, are operatingoff great big long tarmac runways, including the guy in the video. Bit of a joke, really.

Comment

Gust of wind? ha. 25 metres - ha

Comment

Aye Max, Askin "How many hrs. do you have in gyro"s now Birdy?" is like askin when he last made out with Liz!!!

Comment

Max, that infomation is let ona need to know basis.But, as Bones hinted, iv dun enuf to know i (still) know jacshit. Des, excellant idea.If you want to pass your BFR, take the belt off the prespinner.

Comment

Sounds like the ubiquitous "gust of wind". If he really believes that, he"s in for some more grief.It should be noticed that most of the guys coming to grief, on the "maximum performance takeoff training method" or the "99% successful" method, are operatingoff great big long tarmac runways, including the guy in the video. Bit of a joke, really.Spot on.

Comment

That French bloke also said that the cause of the crash was the mast snapped off..... the mast of the new frame that replaced the one damaged in the accident

Comment

Bin thinkn Max, i recon you should get a few numbers together.No. of studentsAverage hours to soloTotal student hours.No. of fatalitiesThen tell the sperts how its dun proper.Your training may not be orthidox, same can be sed of your trainer, but i recon your record would speak volumes.

Comment

Then tell the sperts how its dun proper.Your training may not be orthidox, same can be sed of your trainer, but i recon your record would speak volumes.That is the best thing I have read on this forum period! Thumbs up to you Birdy and Max. Thank you again Max for your unorthodox training.

Comment

Trained myself in a benson, met Rosco, he gave me about 1 hr. training.

Comment

Just took two big meat eating male ausies up the beach @96 kg each. The poor old EA81 works hard but has been so faithful since installing the cam many yrs. ago. Give me a petite 65 kg female any day. Mind you a big obiest female is entertaining as I get to bury my left hand into her bum cheek while opperating the throttle. Through memory I"ve only had two students tip over on there first solo. One guy "had a go" after about 3 hrs. training and walked his blades along the runway after a cross wind take off. My diagnosis was he was too brave. His big regret in life was he didn"t follow his mates and join the french foreign legion. The other brain snapped on a first solo takeoff and pushed the rudder the wrong way after flying trikes (Death Darts)

Comment

Is that it?2 incidents, neither training related.Btw, all the aluminium iv bent, besides the locked leg, was sumone elses fault.

Comment

Working...
                              X