Easter Torrumbarry flyin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter Torrumbarry flyin.

Guy's, I need the name and contact details of the friendly bloke that gave me a lift back to Kotta at the end of the activities.Thanks.Graeme Monro.

Try Phil Searle 57 841 373 email philsearle2003@yahoo.com.au

Comment

He is a very friendly bloke and it was great to meet him there on Saturday......in fact he was the ONLY one there when I arrived there Saturday BrianPooncarie NSW

Comment

He is a very friendly bloke and it was great to meet him there on Saturday......in fact he was the ONLY one there when I arrived there Saturday BrianPooncarie NSW

Comment

G'day Brian,Sorry we missed you, we went down to Tandarra for a BBQ with some FW guys, had a great arvo there. Thanks to Bill & Judy for their hospitality.Regards,ChristopherLockwood Sth. VIC(Secretary RAV Inc.)Speaking without thinking; is like shooting without taking aim - Spanish Proverb

Comment

G'day Brian,Sorry we missed you, we went down to Tandarra for a BBQ with some FW guys, had a great arvo there. Thanks to Bill & Judy for their hospitality.Regards,ChristopherLockwood Sth. VIC(Secretary RAV Inc.)Speaking without thinking; is like shooting without taking aim - Spanish Proverb

Comment

Working...
            X