Fly-in Richards Farm Dowerin Aug 27/28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fly-in Richards Farm Dowerin Aug 27/28

Guys & girls,We are planning a small fly- in to Richard B Cooper’s property between Goomalling and Dowerin over the weekend of Aug 27th to 28. For the Bindoon based crew we would load the support vehicles and aircraft departing Bindoon by late Saturday morning and plan to return Sunday PM.Saturday afternoon will see us having a small range shoot so that attendees can experience firing small and large calibre rifles and shot guns in a safe environment followed by a self catered BBQ.Accommodation will be under cover in Richards hanger and you will need to provide your own sleeping bags/swags. Richard has two strips both 350 to 400m with easy approach and departure areas

Guys & Girls,Its all happening with about 12 already confirmed. If your interested and havent replied as yet get back to me soon.Thanks,Adrian ;D ;D Mob 0427094552

Comment

flying, shooting, a barby and a sleep over. i"m gunna have to move to WA. have a good one adrian.

Comment

Tony,Your welcome to emigrate any time, the team here would be happy to provide a clearance for you and your gyro to cross the border when your ready! Thanks,Adrian ;D ;D

Comment

Guys & girls,Well this coming weekend is happening.

Comment

Comment

what, not a 3030 winchester amongst them ? com on!!!

Comment

Here are some of photos taken

Comment

more photos attached

Comment

more photos

Comment

more photos

Comment

Tony,Why bother with 3030 when you have access to something bigger !Adrian S ;D

Comment

so good times and good friends and a canon, . either way its great to hear of your trips thanks,

Comment

That"s the problem with zero degrees camping out,The sleeping bag can be really warm but your nose gets iced up!! :P :P :P

Comment

what not a single picture of a gyro, i think you fellas just drove out the back of the hangar and drank all week end, ill have to remember this idea next time i want some quiet time

Comment

Working...
                              X