Wanted Prop Blades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Prop Blades

Is there any body out there got a set of left hand rotation warp drive prop blades 815mm 32 1/8 inches long. To suit 2;1 to 1 ratio reduction drive to siut a RAF Gyro? Or equivelant blades to suit warp drive hub? Any info would be appreciated

Is there any body out there tried to get a responce out of warp drive props America? I've sent several emails have not had 1 reply. I've filled in all the forms,well i think i have?

Comment

OR would any body have a warp drive 68 inch left hand rotation prop for sale?

Comment

Do yourself a favour and get a Kool prop. Airtrikes.net is the worldwide distributer for them and get a blade with the stainless steel leading edge as the are nearly bullet proof. A very good prop and I cant recommend them enough. They will chew up just about everything a bush strip can throw at them and come back for more.

Comment

Mmmmm...... Yes i've heard that they are good.But cost is a concern at the moment

Comment

Buy once, cry once is what I say.

Comment

Justin, I just got off the phone to Chook and he had a valid point. Oshkosh is has been on, maybe that is why Warp Drive have been hard to contact. I am pretty sure Bolly blades will fit in a Warp Drive hub just in case.

Comment

Yeah thanks west oz flyer. I've sent a email to Airtrike.net. Wait'n for a price. The warp drive agent in the U.S.A is'nt selling them any more I think they call them selves HoverHawk? not real sure if that is right? but Any way when i get a quote for the Kool prop I'll make a decision. Got a price for a Bolly just about fell off my chair. Things have gone through the roof for air craft parts. Is there any body else finding that Gyro parts are get'n dear?

Comment

Last time I spoke to Rosco in Broken Hill he said he only stocks LH Warp Drive. I was after RH. I Like W/Drive and patrony props as they are solid resin and carbon fibre.

Comment

Working...
                  X