Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

we need to kick start this forum again. so lets get it going please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we need to kick start this forum again. so lets get it going please.

so I hope everyone can see my humor here, and I was bored and I would love to win it.

Yes Tony. WTF - Everyone has gone shy! I'm fighting the urge to do another poem. Shy rhimes with sky. I went on a yank forum but found it boring. lets bring back Mad Muz. Mad muz, where are you!!!

Comment

hey max , I like the way you think ,i have resisted the urge and can't see why to get on the yank forums they all talk about. that's why we should have that competitation for the rotax engine. I think a really good poem from you would put you n the running until I blurbed on and on some more.

Comment

Originally posted by mad max View Post
        Yes Tony. WTF - Everyone has gone shy! I'm fighting the urge to do another poem. Shy rhimes with sky. I went on a yank forum but found it boring. lets bring back Mad Muz. Mad muz, where are you!!!
        All the forums are boring ... everyone gone shy .... even with Nthn hemisphere winter & flying on hold ... no cabinfever -****-stirr'n going on ... YAWN!!! Oh yes & MADMuz is entertaining us all on the alternate Skywolverines forum ... anything goes - free speech, some rotors many OFF-topics ... MUZZY's happy hog-wallow! If I was't so flipp'n busy planning 'n prepping all sorts of fun "gyro-gypsy"stuff ... I'd go stir up the mud crabs!

Comment

Originally posted by GyrOZprey View Post

All the forums are boring ... everyone gone shy .... even with Nthn hemisphere winter & flying on hold ... no cabinfever -****-stirr'n going on ... YAWN!!! Oh yes & MADMuz is entertaining us all on the alternate Skywolverines forum ... anything goes - free speech, some rotors many OFF-topics ... MUZZY's happy hog-wallow! If I was't so flipp'n busy planning 'n prepping all sorts of fun "gyro-gypsy"stuff ... I'd go stir up the mud crabs!

Muz does "look" on this forum.
          Remember: no matter where you go, there you are

Comment

Big draw back with this forum, is that it is slow (to load)
            Last edited by RossM; 03-04-2017, 06:06 AM.
            Remember: no matter where you go, there you are

Comment

the only thing I would like is for the association responsible for gyros in Australia to put a f*cking forum up that people can actually f*cking use, I have jst spent 25 minutes trying to work out how the f*ck to put photos up on a for sale add for a mate, (and all I can get is a blank page because something inside the page is having a sh*t, so have no f*cking idea if it all worked) because he cant even get on the bloody site, for crying out frigging loud. seriously how hard can you make it??????????

Comment

Working...
              X