Limited time offer XENON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limited time offer XENON

Dear all,We have voted a new limited time offer / commercial strategy, to make the XENON 2 more affordable in its basic versions.We have also simplified the models by focusing on our 2 flag ships:XENON 2 R GIII*XENON 2 RST GIII*These models are now renamed "SPORT" and equipped like our previous ECO versions, but including doors.Of course, these SPORT models are complete - ready to fly.These introduction models will let you personalize better you desired final version.The prices will now start from:37 900 Euros (ex work / without taxes) for XENON 2 R SPORT45 900 Euros (ex work / without taxes) for XENON 2 RST SPORTSee our Configurator for detailed option list.This offer is limited on time, up to the 31/12 2011 !Remembering this is for the ECO model, so you may choose to add a few touches to your liking, the only other costs to get the machine here is freight and GST.

Ok well after abit of back and forth i have secured the lower pricing for a bit longer.So any one considering a Xenon now is the time, ESPECIALLY if your in WA as i have just done an order for the next machine to go to WA again, so this is a great time to save on freight and licencing costs.If you wish to look at one of the new model machines, contact myself, and i can put you in touch with the Mack"s who are the owners of the last machine, they are only too glad to show off their pride and joy.

Comment

Hi Bones,What is the approximate cost of freight/gst, etc?Cheers,Mark.

Comment

Depending on where to, but approx 5k+ for the freight and then 10%gst on top of the lot.

Comment

Hey Bones, are these prices still current?

Comment

You upgrading Disco???Matt

Comment

Hmmm.. I don"t know.You coming to the nats?

Comment

No won"t make it I"ve got time issues when the Nats are on you"ll have to commit aviation for me..Matt

Comment

Consider it done Matt

Comment

Hey Bones, are these prices still current?

Comment

Working...
                    X