G5120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G5120

Well the new machine is but about 3 hrs away now, this one is not even mine but i cant wait

due to unforeseen circumstances this machine is for sale now :"(Details asRST engine with extras to bring it up to a very well finished off machine, only 50hrs on it at this time.Major Extras include;EQ1 wireless headsets working with a microair 760 vhfRemovable passenger stickleather seat coverslockable doorsfull fuel tank capacity of 85lts plus a 70 lt fuel bladder, plumbed in for in flight transferr at the flick of a switch.Finished off in a very nice metalic silver.For further information leave pm me or leave messages here as i will be out of phone range for 10 day from tomorrow morning, this is the chance to get a new Gen3 machnie without delay of manufacture and freight times - $92500AU for a quick sale.

Comment

I"ll take it Bones,PM me at barryormsby@yahoo.com.au

Comment

Bones, does the price include GST or how does the system work with gyro"s ?

Comment

Bones, does the price include GST or how does the system work with gyro"s ?Well the way i understand it(could be really wrong) but i am just advertising the machine for sale, the owner is not registered for gst, so there for can not legally charge gst, so as i understand this sale is gst free. please correct me if im wrong any one.

Comment

100% correct Bones, no GST applicable, same goes for property (commercial) the seller must be registered for GST to charge it.Dave.

Comment

Thank you Dave.

Comment

100% correct Bones, no GST applicable, same goes for property (commercial) the seller must be registered for GST to charge it.Dave. Thanks for clearing that up, should have known !

Comment

Drool...

Comment

Working...
                  X