No announcement yet.

Near miss.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF are you do"n kimberly??I thought you said you were go"n to keep talkn **** after newyears?The AK47 like the M1 are for the soooks who cannot shoot straight.Spray the bullets then lets leave it to the law of averages as to who get hit.Dont recon i coulda worded it better meself.Thats why harry has only 6 pill holes. You usualy only see bentnecks in mobs of 6.If theres more, get the trusty .22 mag.Id use the 7mm mag if it wasnt so expencive every time i twitch me pinky.

Comment

MMM,what is going on bird as you are agreeing with me.Sad ,must change my persona!! ??? :

Comment

Dunno how we went from a near crash to who"s got the biggest "gun" .......... but this is what you need , Davo ..... only 5 shots but....
        Attached Files

Comment

Makes the old 44mag a bit lame - sorry Clint ......
          Attached Files

Comment

Only want to youthnays um Echo, not mince um. So, wot am i sposed to do with the 6th one, club it to death? No matter, ol harry has the history, and the notchs.

Comment

The reason I put the AK 47 up is its universal fear factor amongst many things it is good for, the AK would be the most recognized weapon around today and given a scenario in a crowed area and someone pulls out a weapon, the AK will instal fear amongst the crowd [sooks

Comment

Mate, i was watchn Mel Gibson on tv last nite.Two blokes opened up on him with AKs at 20 years, and he droped um both with one pill each, witha hand gun.Know wot ill be usen.

Comment

Hope you carry an eperb all the time birdy, the time you forget it is usually the time you get in the poo! The country needs fit, healthy, gunslinging buckrats like you.

Comment

Birdy....... Always on the "cutting edge" of gyroplane control.......sorry bout that one......

Comment

Working...
                    X