No announcement yet.

ASRA AVALON DAY ONE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim,Muz should get bail, he is not a great flight risk.

Comment

You need some legal work done Muz?I might if I am not careful

Comment

Sounds like a good show all round, just as well i never went and stuffed it up for everyone.

Comment

Oh I just read Muz"s post ............... I"ve only ever got compliments like that from dudes who were desperate to either avoid going to jail or who were desperate to get out of jail (well, maybe not the "good looking" bit), - the "handy to have around" bit.Trouble is, these days, 95% of my cases are prosecutions where I"m tryin" to put the buggers into jail. A recent compliment from the back of the courtroom back where the hapless miscreant sits was a hissed "... evil ass h#le.....".

Comment

Well Birdy,I told you the truckload of Nnijas I sent to purloin The Ferel fell down a dugout at Coober Pedy.Looks like it"s gonna be 2017 for Ferel to be on a revolving pole. I can arrange one for you, too - minus the seat.MR

Comment

Having sat on a jury a couple of times I can imagine how Mark must be frustrated sometimes. On one case,a serious assault, it was quite obvious to most the accused was as guilty as.We had one girl who would be happy to vote guilty or not, she was a chain smoker and all she wanted to do was get out of there. No matter the accused"s life, or at least the next 5 -8 years of it, was in the balance.

Comment

I wurry bout you Mark.Ninjas?If they fell ina hole at CP, wot hope did they have of getn ere?And i thort you were a normal strate bloke.Poles n no seat?, your wiered.Been listn,n to too many twisted coots in that cort room im thinkn, its f**** with your head.

Comment

Working...
                X